How can I become a beta tester for Language Mentor?
First, understand what being a "beta tester" means
- You'll be given access to the most recent "beta" version of Language Mentor, and will install it on your smartphone.
- This version may have unresolved bugs, i.e. some parts of the app may not work properly.
- If you have the time and inclination you can submit bug reports via the Forums section of this website.
Okay, what do I do next?
- Please contact us using our contact form and tell us a) your name, b) your email address, and c) that you'd like to become a beta tester.
- We'll reply with an email with instructions explaining how to install the beta version of Language Mentor on your device.