An Open Platform
- Language Mentor is an open platform for which anyone can create lessons for any language.
- Lesson creators can post their lessons anywhere on the Internet for download to Language Mentor.
- If you think that you might be interested in creating lessons, please see our Creating Language Lessons page, visit our forums, or contact us. We're eager to help.
- Language Mentor is open source software.
- Code is hosted on GitHub.
- Language Mentor's Credits screen makes it easy to credit the people and/or organizations who have contributed to language lessons
- Credits information is specified in lesson definition files in a simple XML format, and can include URLs and mailto links.